City Home > FAQs > Report A...

Pothole on a Street

When you encounter a pothole on a City Street, please contact the Streets Department at (231) 922-4901. 

If the pothole is on a State of Michigan road/street, contact the Local Michigan Department of Transportation at (231) 941-1512 or visit their website for more information. 

Return to List