City Home > FAQs > Pay My...

Electric and/or Water Bill

You are welcome to come in person to the Traverse City Treasurer's office and submit your payment.

Mail a payment to: 
City Treasurer
Governmental Center 1st Floor
400 Boardman Ave
Traverse City, MI 49684.

Drop a payment in the "Red Drop Box" that sits in front of the Governmental Center. 

Pay with a credit card online, extra fees will apply. The City accepts online payments for Parking CitationsProperty TaxesSpecial AssessmentsUtilities such as Water and Sewer, and all other Miscellaneous City Invoices

Return to List