City Home > FAQs > Learn About...

Registering to Vote or Changing Voter Registration

There are multiple ways to register to vote or change your registration status.

Visit your local City Clerk's Office for an application to register or for questions. 

Stop by the Secretary of State and register. 

Complete a mail-in registration form and send it into your local clerk. If you do not know your local clerk, the mail-in registration form contains addresses for all County Clerk's in the State of Michigan. Please mail the registration to your County Clerk and they will forward it onto your local clerk. 

Return to List