City Home > FAQs > Apply For...

Local Liquor License Registration

The City of Traverse City requires that each State of Michigan Liquor License be registered within the City. To obtain an application for registration visit the Permit & Forms page of our website, complete the application and submit to the City Clerk's Office with the appropriate fee. Please note that a site plan will be required with your submission. 

Return to List