City Home > FAQs > Apply For...

Transient Merchant Permit

Also known as a Peddling Permit, this application can be found in our Permits and Forms page of our website. Please complete the application and submit it to the City Clerk's Office with the appropriate fee and passport sized photo. 

Take note, if you are planning to sell food, you made be classified as a Mobile Food Vendor. This application can also be found on our Permits and Forms page. However, this application requires additional items be submitted. 

For any questions, feel free to contact the City Clerk's Office. 

Return to List