City Home > Departments > City Police Home > Submit a Tip

Submit a Tip or Traffic Concern

Use this form to report non-emergency traffic concerns or problems to the City of Traverse City Police. For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1. Please note, a police officer will not necessarily be responding. 

Fields shown in bold are required.

Pick Date

Is this a recurring problem?

Your answer to the following question helps us prevent automated responses to this form.

This page last updated on 5/2/2016.