Season Pass & Daily Tickets
How to Purchase a Season Pass Online: On Sale Now!
Daily passes can be purchased at the ticket window.
- Find the pass you are looking for (Resident/Non-Resident, Family/Individual, Nordic/Alpine, etc. and add it to your shopping cart. Click "check out".
- Enter your contact and payment information, then check out.
- Check your email for your receipt to make sure the transaction went through.
- Take a headshot photo of yourself and for each pass holder. No hats or sunglassess. Your face must be visible (think portrait or passport photo!). Be sure to identify the individual by name for each photo. Send to HickoryHills@traversecitymi.
- You will receive an email when your pass is finished, and it can be picked up at the ticket window Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- When the snow flies, wear your pass each time you come to Hickory Hills. No need to stop in the lodge each time you ski if you have your pass.
- Go to the website at the link provided for purchasing passes: Purchase a Season Pass
Are you a City Resident?