Skip to main content
High Contrast Mode: Off
How to Purchase a Pass Online
- Go to the website at the link provided for purchasing passes: https://hickory-hills.square.site/
- Find the pass you are looking for (Resident/Non-Resident, Family/Individual, Nordic/Alpine, etc. and add it to your shopping cart.
- Once you have the passes you want to buy in your cart, click “check out”.
- Enter your personal information and payment information.
- Check out.
- Check your email for your receipt to make sure the transaction went through. Also, the receipt will have details for you on how to send in your photo digitally so we can print up your passes and have them ready for you without having to wait in line.
- Take a headshot photo of yourself and send to the email on your receipt.
- Once you receive notification that your pass is complete, stop by during business hours for a contactless pickup at the ticket windows.
- When the snow flies, wear your pass each time you come to Hickory Hills. No need to stop in the lodge each time you ski if you have a pass
- If you have more questions, please email us at email@example.com