Internal Human Resource Forms
2021-2022 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs)
- Blue Care Network HDHP/HSA Benefits at a Glance
- Blue Care Network Classic Benefits at Glance
- Blue Care Network Medicare Advantage Benefits at a Glance - Retirees
- Employee Direct Deposit Form
- W-4 Michigan Withholding Allowance Form
- W-4 Federal Withholding Allowance Form
- Employee Address/Name Change Form
- HSA Salary Redirection Authorization
- MissionSquare 457 Deferred Comp. Contribution Change Form
- Empower 457 Deferred Comp. Contribution Change Form
- Section 125 Plan - Dependent Care Claim Form
- Section 125 Plan - Limited Purpose Health FSA Claim Form
- Educational Reimbursement Request Form
- Employee Assistance Program
- Injury Reporting Form
- FMLA Request for Leave Form
- Personal Leave of Absence Form
Authorization for Check (Portrait) - Please enter directly into the BS&A AP module or send invoices to email@example.com.
Service Order Requisition - Please enter directly into the BS&A PO module.
Purchase Order Requisition - Please enter directly into the BS&A PO module.
How do I request the City Treasurer to pay a vendor or reimburse me?
Submit all invoices and reimbursements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I request the City Treasurer reimburse me for travel expenses?
Please complete a Travel Expense form and along with related backup, scan it as a single pdf, and submit it to email@example.com To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible, we encourage electronic requests.
How do I prove to a vendor that we are exempt from paying sales tax?
Please provide the vendor with a copy of the Sales & Use Tax Exemption form.
A vendor has requested a copy of a W-9 form for the City of Traverse City or Traverse City Light & Power. How do I get one to provide?
Please provide the vendor with a copy of the W-9 form.
I am a City employee and have lost my password for access to BS&A Online. How do I reset my password?
Please use this link to reset your password.
What can I buy with my departmental budget?
Please read information from the Michigan Municipal League regarding lawful expenditures, as well as their Municipal Expenditures Fact Sheet.
- Request for City Commission Approval of Utility Payments
- City Commission Approval of Utility Payments
- City of Traverse City Office of the City Manager Administrative Order No. 13 - Expenditures of Tax Dollars for Municipal Purposes
- Michigan Accounting Manual
- Michigan Audit Manual
- Michigan Audit Manual (Excerpt regarding Expenditures)
- Michigan Department of Treasury Sales & Use Taxes in the Construction Industry
- Michigan Uniform Chart of Accounts
- Michigan Municipal League - Municipal Expenditures Fact Sheet
- Michigan Municipal League - Limits of Municipal Expenditures
- Traverse City Purchasing Policy