Recovery & Harm Reduction Resources
Get Help Now!
Get a Narcan kit at any of the following locations, for free and on your own. Just pull down the handle of the newspaper box and take one.
- Jubilee House (325 Washington St)
- Traverse Area District Library
(610 Woodmere Ave) near the electric car station
- Central United Methodist Church (222 Cass St.)
- Harm Reduction (124 Munson Ave)
- Additional locations can be found by calling Harm Reduction Michigan at (231) 493-5124.
Several businesses around the Traverse City area have a pink "N" sticker in their window. This indicates they are a place that has access to Naloxone/Narcan if needed. Addiction Treatment Services manages these. If you want a Pink "N" for your business, contact them!
A few agencies around the area are able to supply bulk naloxone kits to agencies. These may include:
- Addiction Treatment Services (231) 346-5216
- Catholic Human Services (231) 947-8110
- Harm Reduction Michigan (231) 493-5124