City Home > Departments > City Police Home > Report a Transportation Problem

Report a Transportation Problem or Concern

To report non-emergent traffic concerns to the City of Traverse City Police, use this form.  For EMERGENCIES CALL 911.  Please note, an officer may not respond. 

Fields shown in bold are required.

Is this a recurring problem?

Your answer to the following question helps us prevent automated responses to this form.