The Grand Traverse County Brownfield Redevelopment Authority Board prepares Brownfield plans for concurrence by local governing bodies and approval by the County Board; and oversees administration of brownfield plans and activities.
This is a 3-year term, City Commission appointment, subject to approval by the Grand Traverse County Board of Commissioners.
The composition of this nine-member board is as follows:
- County Treasurer (1)
- County Commissioner (1)
- County Administrator or designee (1)
- City Commissioner representative (1)
- Township Representative (does not have to be elected) (1)
- City citizens at-large (2) – to be appointed by the City Commission, with confirmation by the Grand Traverse County Board
- County citizens at-large (2)