- Residential Development and Construction Guide
- Commercial, Industrial, and Multi-Family Development and Construction Guide
Site Plan Approval Process
Economic Element (of the Traverse City Master Plan)
- Economic Element Approved by the City Commission on April 18, 2011
Economic Analysis: Traverse City and Grand Traverse County Analytic Project
Urban3, a firm specializing in conducting economic analyses for communities’ tax bases, has been hired to conduct an economic analysis of Traverse City and Grand Traverse County tax base on a per acre basis. Their work would include the relative potency of land uses and the creation of 2-D and 3-D graphics. Joe Minicozzi, Principal at Urban3 would present the findings of this analysis to the City Commission, various boards and to the community. Project analysis will consider the following:
- The relative economic potency of land uses and the creation of 2D and 3D graphics
- The delivery of those models to your planning department
- An isolated analysis of various land use patterns within your community
- Comparative analysis of your municipality within your County
- Presentations of the models and powerpoint to your community, audiences determined by client: October 10-11 presentation (large file!); Video link
- An online “StoryMap” website which will contain all graphics created as part of your analysis and an executive level narrative to complement the graphic. This will tell your community’s economic “story”.
How Are We Doing? Please take our 5 minute Customer Feedback Survey and let us know how the City of Traverse City Planning Department is doing.